Help?! This is kind of urgent!

Discussion in 'General' started by DJ60x, May 13, 2011.

1. Okay, to clarify:

She just recently found out.

She broke up with her ex months ago but they had a fling or some shit, why? Beats me.

Second, the insults aren't needed. If only you understood how much I care for her and how much I hope that that kid is mine.

The big picture: The dates of me getting her pregnant add up as well as the other part of the situation so I'm stuck in a fucking rut.

2. They can test it as early as 6 weeks apparently is what she told me. She's been doing research.

3. Yes, but it should still be done.

OP sounds like he's in a wreck of a relationship. You can only hope the baby isn't yours. Sorry, just my two cents.

4. Alright, I apologize.

Now ask yourself these questions:

How far along is she?

Did she seem nervous, anxious, or displayed odd behaviors (such as not feeling well in the morning, more than usual visits to the restroom, aggressiveness) in the weeks or days before she let you know?

Before you knew about the pregnancy-Did she have frequent communications with her ex?

5. #25 DJ60x, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011

She isn't THAT far along supposedly, we can't be sure until the prenatal appointments.

She was arguing with me before she told me it might be her ex's too, but she DID tell him a couple days before she told me.

She's been friends with her ex as long as I've known her.

6. #26 Crypto Tech, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    You heard it here first - the child isn't yours, OP. Sorry.

And:

7. yeah i don't think you can get a paternity test until the baby is born. honestly, see how it goes until the baby is born between you guys. and then once it is born, get the test, and if it isn't yours, throw her to the curb. fuck cheaters.

but until then, if you really do care about her, simply sit her down and explain to her how her ex boyfriend and her talking upsets you. ask her to put herself in your shoes and think about how she'd feel if you were doing the same thing with an ex. if shes level headed and does care about you, she should understand.

as for the ultimatum she gave you, it doesnt seem fair to me. sure you shouldn't smoke around the kid, but who cares if you smoke on your own time. if you have to give up shit for her, she should for you as well.

that's all the advice i can think of at the moment. i wish you good luck though for real. you seem like a good guy who got caught up in a bad situation with a bad girl.

8. You can take my advice or leave it OP but i was in sort of the same situation but without the pregnancy part. My ex wasn't talking to her ex who had treated her like shit our whole relationship besides the last couple months. He fucked shit up completely for me. If you really think about it when someone cheats you leave not because you don't love them you leave because you don't have trust in them and don't feel important. She left me and went and did stuff with her ex and then planned on getting back with me. That never happened. Girls will lie to cover their ass just as much as us guys do. As apposed to the dope...forget the shit. No woman could ever be more important then a plant (unless she is a lying cheating ex boyfriend baby carrying bitch). If you really love her then you would give her benefit of the doubt but that won't always work. If the dates add up then don't worry. I wish you best of luck OP.

9. Too many replies to respond to everybody. Thanks to all who wish me luck, it means a lot given the situation I'm in.

Unfortunately, I'm morally (I set high moral for myself) obligated to not jump to conclusions and to see how things work out. I hate when people jump to conclusions with me and I'm a firm believer of "do one to others".

Purpose of the current post you're reading: I'm peacing out. I'm going to try to sleep on this. Hopefully we'll find something out sooner rather than later.

Much love y'all.

10. don't you mean that a plant could never be as important as a woman?

11. No i didn't...even though i did smoke a lot without my girl knowing (she's 199% against it) she was still more important then it. I wouldn't let my life be all about a plant. I should have said love is more important than any plant. Happy?

12. HAD TO RESPOND, this stuck out a little too much:

That's exactly how I feel\. I mean I want to still smoke pot but I'll gladly ditch the shit if that kid is mine. Until then, I would really appreciate the ability to smoke a bowl without regret because I'm fucking STRESSED and have no outlet.

13. :hello:

14. i was just confused because of the way you worded it, because you said that no woman could be as important as weed, which contradicted your general idea of your post. i don't mean to be a snob, i was just a bit puzzled.

15. it's all good. i could never let my life revolve around something other then family. that's just me though you can do whatever you like. :p

16. If you have a job when the baby is born, your next paycheck should go a paternity test.

17. I dont want to be a debby downer, but you're completely fucked. You may have knocked a shady girl up...who admitted to loving her ex more than you. What the hell are you doing? Then you ask us if you should quit weed, wtf?

18. That's not you, I hate to sound like a dick, but if she can't except that, then shes probably not emotionally stable. You don't want somebody that's going to drag you down to the dirt.

19. Update:

SHE left ME!

She said she didn't have feelings for me like she used to.

Pot uninvolved.

20. Im sorry man, it sounds like you cared for her very much. It sounds like to dodged a bullet though (Not with the baby but with her) you dont want to be with anyone that doesn't love you just as much as you love them. It sounded like she still wants to be with her ex and cant seem to get over him.