Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help! this bud i picked up...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ali20, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Id say maybe your lighters to hot? But thats unlikely... Either sell it i guess or try vaping it. Look up homemade vaporizers.

Or give it to me! I got like mad low tolerance:)

2. Keep smoking it until you figure it out.

3. Maybe you're not inhaling? Inhale my friend inhale :)

4. actually yeah, i had some Silver Haze and it tasted like straight up caramel(with dirt in it). The bud was too dry so after leaving an orange peel in it tasted awesome.

But really i think you are just torching the bowl, look up "corner the bowl" and light your shit like that.

Toke up
    :bongin::smoke:

5. your pipe is probably dirty.
    or you aren't holding the hits.

6. lol im holding in hits but still and weed tasted like shit.

7. Try a joint/spliff/blunt?

8. Corner the bowl, light a corner of it and let the cherry travel from your inhale

9. ill try that, but i dont think this is weed is gonna burn just by lighting the corner of it.

10. hahaha cornering means lighting one 'corner' of the bowl, so you get more than one green hit.

Also, it's possible the grower didn't flush out the nutrients before harvest, that'll make your smoke taste terrible, and make it rough.

Also, smoking out of a dirty pipe will ruin your smoke flavor a lot of the time

11. This would be my guess as well. If not then its just pure witchcraft and devil worship

12. Looks pretty dank to me too... Smoking it doesn't do anything? Stupid question, but is your bowl clogged, maybe?

You could try making some cannabis booze with it... Vodka is a good way to go, but that would take weeks and you probably don't want to spend that time.

13. try lighting it on fire

14. #35 Hash INC, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012

after reading several posts from our friend here I have came to the conclusion that he shouldnt smoke weed at all.

he, my fellow GC'ers

is an imbecile.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/982247-did-my-weed-just-go-bad.html <---- must read thread

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/1012649-there-name-weed.html <---

15. I agree with Hash INC
    All posts from this user have involved threads in which they post pictures of dank bud, and complain that it doesn't get them high because it doesn't crumble into powder.... Can't decide if troll, or has FAS...

16. he must have been told to leave his bud out to dry about half dozen times in the 4 threads I read.

every time sounding if it was the first time someone mentioned it.

dont think he trolling.

I think hes 15 and thinks pot marijuana and chronic are all different variations of weed.

17. ahaha, i remember in 7th grade, this girl was telling everyone about how her older brother got busted for weed.

"My parents found weed, pot, AND marijuana in his room!!"

and i was like

[​IMG]

18. on a side note.

Hermine can get it.

she can juggle my snitches and wax my beater