Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Thinking of getting a vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokey McPott, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Hey there, now I am thinking of buying a vaporizer. Ive got a couple in mind and I have a fairly decent budget. If anyone has either of these vaporisers can you say what you think about them.

First is a hotbox vaporizer that costs £135, apparently really good quality and all that and it looks really cool aswell.

Or I could get a Top Vapor VP150, which looks pretty cool and it is quite affordable for £47.99.

Would have posted links but cant link to other shops.

So if anyone has had any experience with either of these vapes I would appreciate your oppinion and guidance lol. I suppose what I asking is should I got full out and get the hotbox and be really happy with it, or get the VP150 and it be not very good quality or something? Or is there any others you would reccomend?

Thanks In Advance :smoke:

2. Definitely check out the Mlfb (Magic flight launch box)
    Thinks its probably the most popular vape around!

3. [quote name='"OGgarfield"']Definitely check out the Mlfb (Magic flight launch box)
    Thinks its probably the most popular vape around![/quote]

Yeah I have had a look at it and it does look good but is it as good as a plug in vaporizer because I would be mainly using it at home anyway?

4. i had an extreme q for a while. worth every penny. (sold it cause i went on probation) the same company has a portable one that I've heard good things about called the "Arizer Solo". better than MFLB from what I've heard

5. MFLB for sure!

6. I have an extreme q, it is the best bang for your buck(IMO) Works great, bag or whip, heats quick, looks good.... nifty novelty remote and UFO light! Really worth a look at least.