HELP!! They plump up at end???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by newtoit1, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Heard they get fat at the end. What does that mean? How late does this happen? and how much bigger on average will a bud get? It is not like they are small with 2 weeks left now so just don't want to get in to big a hurry. Thanks for the help

2. in the last two weeks they'll double in weight you'll see the calyxs get much fatter and when you squeeze the bud you'll feel it get much harder internally

3. the buds really filled out in the last 2-3 weeks on my last/first grow. I was starting to get a little worried. I don't know about doubling in weight but I've only done this once so I have little to no personal experience.

4. the only way to tell when a plant is ready to harvest is by lookin' at the trich's under magnifacation.....radio shack has a hand microscope for $13 that work pretty well...wont go into the whole trich thing but when they are even....cloudy/amber is the norm...you can adjust either way...you've worked to hard to harvest inferior buds now...peace deacon:smoke: