Help! The cops searched my dorm room

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by ddvapes, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Last night i came back from a party high as fuck and the RA of my floor called the police (i didn't know) they came in my room about an hour after i got back and just quickly searched it by opening some drawers because my room didn't smell like anything and my eyes weren't red anymore because i used eye drops but they still had to search it a little because it was reported. I am taking out all my bud and only keeping my dabs because they are small and easy to hide, the only problem is i have no idea where to hide the pen! does anyone have any suggestions where i can hide the pen so if they really search the room they wont find it?

2. Go to Amazon and search "Arizona Green Tea Diversion Safe Can Stash" and set a couple real cans around it. Or just look up similar decoys. They have everything from Pringles cans to bottles of Windex that actually spray.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anally ?

• Like Like x 4
  4. this kid on my floor tried that and got caught, the check everything! i dont need to keep in my dorm but i want it on campus, i dont know where to hide it now

5. Your RA is a dick.

6. you know i tried that but it was a little uncomfortable, do you wanna try?

7. yeah tell me about, shes a fucking cunt, its only been 3 weeks since i moved in too

8. Tell her she needs to get laid and chill out.

9. she has a boyfriend too, shes fucking obnxious, do you have any thoughts on were i can hide this shit

10. Inside computer case if you have one that unscrews, behind air vents, put in between rolled socks... I mean how hard do they search? Lol. If it's like prison style then you can't hide it in there at all, unless it's up your ass lol. Where do you go to school? Seems pretty harsh.

• Like Like x 1
  11. we go to school in new jersey, they're real strict, i dont want it in my room but i dont think theres anywhere to keep it and im not gonna stop smoking cause of this

12. I'm sorry.

13. yeah it sucks haha

14. All you have to do is take her on a alcohol-fuelled road trip, take pics and threaten to expose her....she'll leave you alone after that. It works in the movies all the time.

But seriously; you could hide some of your stuff in her desk and call the PD on her.....turnabout seems fair since she could have destroyed your future.

• Like Like x 1
  15. i am girl i cant really take her on a road trip haha, and she would never let me in her room so im screwed

• Like Like x 2
  16. Get a gym membership and rent a locker there. Besides it will help with the "freshman fifteen" :D work out, smoke out, shower fresh upon arrival for her inspection.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just start a panty raid and during the chaos hide something in her room...to add insult to injury; start a rumor that she wears granny-panties.

Is it hard to change dorms or is off campus living an option? You and a few like-minded friends could share an apartment and save a few bucks at the same time.

18. im living off campus next year but this year i already decided to live in the dorms so i cant move

• Like Like x 1
  19. I don't need to hide mine .

20. Hide your stash in electronics they won't tear them apart like shelf speakers, tvs, tucked inside the underside of the fridge or something of the sort