Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help!? Tea or edibles reall

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MintTop, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Hi, new to this site but thought I'd give it a bash. I've been diagnosed with a liver condition and I'm struggling with aches and pains. I've been smoking weed for a bit but thought about making tea (I'm partial to a cup of tea).
    Any recipes for tea or small batches of edibles would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. A tincture would probably be the best thing that you can make because it can be added to other things easily without a lot of trouble. Teas and many other water based drinks don't extract cannabis at all so it can be hard to get really good results for those aches and pains. With a tincture you can just put a few drops in your tea and get a full dose in seconds. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. one russian kiddie trick is to apply a little cooking oil to a thumb size bud

cook on high in your microwave for 15-30 secs

and snip some off and dip it to your 'cupo tea'

avoid milk it tastes ugh!

good luck

• Like Like x 1