Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP: still red after 3 hours?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I was wondering if i smoke about a gram total at 9 pm of some bombass medical...very strong, about 80/20 indica/sativa...will my eyes still be red at 12 am? (3 hours later) Also, will they still be low? One more, will i still have a little buzz going at 12?

Tl;Dr - Will my eyes be red and low 3 hours after smoking a gram of strong medical?

2. Probably. Unless you have a really high tolerance.

3. Idk maybe .... Why do you ask ?

4. Im going to a party, and if i come home high again, im kicked out... (i have to be back at 12 if im living under my moms roof)

5. [quote name='"Weedith"']Im going to a party, and if i come home high again, im kicked out... (i have to be back at 12 if im living under my moms roof)[/quote]

Then don't smoke. Or spend a few dollars on eye drops....

6. I have visene but theyre still slightly red even when i put them in. And i was blessed with completely white eyes while sober, so the slightest of red is out of the norm.

7. [quote name='"Weedith"']I have visene but theyre still slightly red even when i put them in. And i was blessed with completely white eyes while sober, so the slightest of red is out of the norm.[/quote]

Put more than one drop in. Before you smoke.

8. yeaup, use eyedrops and just say u ddnt get much sleep and stuff

9. I was thinking just leave them be for about two hours, put 2 drops in, and re-apply 2 drops every 30 minutes until i go home. (6 total drops) :)

10. Put them in before you smoke, then smoke, see how bad it is, and adjust. They keep your eyes white for hours man.

11. Okay, thanks so much :)

12. No problem. Good luck, and let us know how it went

13. if visine doesn't work, get rhottos. they r the best eye drops ever. they kill any red and wake your eyes up so they arnt droopy. but be warned: they burn going in.

14. Nah you should be good man but if anyone says anything just rub your eyes rapidly and blame the hayfever!

15. if you are really worried just dont smoke. Other as stated above, eyedrops are the way to go before & after. Also, isnt 12 a little early to be coming home from a party

16. rohto's.

buy some.

17. clear eyes maximum redness relief are the best eye drops

18. Rhotos or don't smoke

19. Im actually going to come home at 1, so if I smoke a gram at about 9 will i even need eyedrops?

20. Who cares... You are overthinking all of this just go party and drink some alcohol like a normal person