Help start a Chapter of NORML in Pittsburgh, PA!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BentPerception, Dec 4, 2007.

1. If you or anybody you know are interested in helping me found and maintain a legitamate Chapter of NORML in Pittsburgh, PA please post something here or contact me on Myspace: email search Bent_Perception@msn.com or search my Myspace URL: myspace.com/bent_perception....., send a friend request and a message w/ your friend request so that I will aknowledge your friend request.... my profile is currently set to private as to ward off unwanted traffic! I look forward to hearing from anybody serious and passionate about the cause to help Legalize Cannabis/Hemp for Medical/Indeustrial/and possible recreational use!!!! :D

2. Sorry, no advertising here and all the posts you've made here, say the same thing, and that's straight up spamming dude.

3. ................Yeah you're technically right that all my posts are the same, and that they in a technical sense are considered spamming!! But what you havn't considered is my intention of posting the way I did!! I am sorry for "SPAMMING"!! I am a virgin to all use of forums in general, and the rules of posting were not clear to me at the time!! In my mind I am just trying to help raise awareness of the benificial uses of Marijuana and network w/ others in the Pittsburgh area w/ the same passion towards legalization efforts!! Also, maybe you're right (even though you didn't say it outright), maybe I am just waisting my time posting stuff in forums like this anyway, because most responses I read from other threads are from wacked out stoners that post the stupidist comments and don't have the slightest clue of any politics surrounding marijuana other than trying to avoid the local cops in their neighborhood ........or smoking some blunts before returning to their parents house, going to there bedroom, and beating one off to the newest playboy centerfold!!
    In the future I will be more technically aware of my posting habits and try not to step on any toes dude!!! Understand this though......I'm 30 yrs. old and have smoked Marijuana for 14 yrs.now................I am not your typical mindless pothead......... I didn't watch my mother wither away and die from cancer for no good reason while taking a highly addictive legaly perscribed pain killer called MORPHINE........I will make a difference in the Pittsburgh area pushing the Medical Marijuana issue with or without the help of you or this forum!!! :metal:

4. i don't think this is spamming, because he's trying to something positive for the legalizing movement

5. i live in the pittsburgh area, what area do you live in, the city? or a suburb?