Help! Spilt gognats on cola!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kobebryant47248, Mar 17, 2012.

1. i accidently spilt gognats on a couple of my flowers, they are past 8 weeks, im gonna chop them after 10 weeks. its kinda hard to clean, and i feel like im just doing more damage to the buds, does anyone know what i can do about this? should i try cleaning it more? will it cause budrot? thanks in advance! (the main ingredient in gognats is cedar oil)

2. Yea, I'm not sure what your talking about either. Elaborate and maybe we can help.

3. He's talking about a spray I believe that get's rid of gnats, GoGnats. I haven't used the product before but I would imagine that spilling a lot on your plant would be really bad.

4. its a product that you can put in your reservoir or you can spray it, and i use it because gnats dont like the smell of it.. i believe it kills the larva also.. but ya i accidently spilt some over my canopy and it landed on some of the buds, im kinda worried :\ -thanks for the replies btw

5. Ew.

:smoke:

... yeah i dunno that doesn't sound too good man.

6. Use a spray bottle and wash em. Just put a fan rt on em after so no worry of mold.