Help!!! Spilled my ashtray

Discussion in 'General' started by IndyStoner69, Apr 22, 2011.

1. so i was smoking weed outta my sherlock pipe and i had my ash tray of probably about 50 cigarette buts, a few joint roaches, and a couple mouthfulls of Skoal :eek: im fucked now, i have no clue how im gonna be able to hide this from my parents, im out of carpet cleaner, so i used the only thing i could find...some sort of bathroom cleaner, it actually worked quite a bit, but i have white carpet, and if my parents see it im litterally screwed and im gonna have no where to live pleasse help, what are some tips to help get it out!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Time to start rearranging furniture.

3. White carpet?

BLEACHHHHHHHHH!

4. u sure bleach wont mess it up, i still havent vacumed yet too:confused:

5. Should have vaccumed that shit first. Then used the carpet cleaner.

If its an all white carpet and there is no more ash then bleach should do the trick. Pictures might help.

6. Cover the entire floor with ash and dipspit and say you installed a black carpet.

7. Captain hindsight says you should of vacuumed first.

8. ur so gonna get sent to bed early tonight

9. o man i know i shouldnt of

but i laughed the whole fkn time since reading this thread.. and these responses:D

poor guy and LOL

10. If it's white the bleach it.

If it's like off-white then don't bleach it because you'll just have a huge bleach spot on your carpet. I'd just go buy some carpet cleaner and get to scrubbin.

11. He would need a ride. :D

12. post of the year

13. [​IMG]

14. Should have vacuumed it the second it happened. I've dropped ounces worth of ashes in my room and then forgetting all about it. I just vacuumed last week for the first time since I had ferrets in that room.

15. Vacuum?!

16. Try a mix of hydrogen peroxide and warm water as carpet cleaner.

17. If u dump some gas on it,and the light it,it should work.

18. Drink their booze and masturbate all over the walls. They would harly notice the little spot on the carpet..

19. White vinegar can be used as a carpet cleaner, but... um.. vacuum first. :poke:

20. you had an ash tray with 50 cig butts, a few roaches, and crappy vodka? i dont know why, but my trolldar is going off.