Help, something strane has happened

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by LordDecapo, Jan 15, 2011.

1. My plant was put in flowering light cycle on Nov 7 2010, it was in veg for like a month and a half before that.

It flowered and has gorgeous buds all over it. but since about a week before christmas its growth Haulted! completely, it hasnt changed at all since then (except some brown spots on the leaf tips is healthy again) I think it may be the sixe of the pot (3 gallon but it has about 2 inches of empty pot space above the soil)

Can some one please explain whats happening?!

BTW the only growth that i have noticed, is that EVERY single of the "popcorn" buds on the plant are now almost 1.5 grams each

Attached Files:

2. Definitely looks like a sativa dominant plant, and that could mean a very long flowering time. Long, like 12-13 weeks long. But if it hasn't changed in a month there's a problem. Although, if it's a very slow growing plant it can be hard to see the differnce from week to week, since you look at it every day. It might seem to not have changed but still have grown a bit. I don't know abour yours though.

If it's the pot size, it would most likely just produce smaller buds, like the prpcorn buds you're describing. I don't know how a plant would react to being rootbound in flowering. Someone else might...

3. 6 week veg time in 3 gallon pots would not really cause issues in my experience.
    under a two month veg 3 gallon pots have served me well.

4. your plant looks very stretched and it is having trouble supporting the larger buds. due to this it has to put most of its energy into strengthening itself and this is causing slow growth. The damage to the leaves is not helping either. Stake the plant or tie it up and give it a b vitamin supplement and that should help. If you stake it dont damage the roots.

5. GrowMoe, does it really look like a sativa? thats interesting how do u tell?

what does a b-vitamin do? ill tie them up cuz my plant has roots on the surface of the soil,

6. oh and can i just cut off the brown tips?

7. Well, the sativas have those long-fingered leaves, and indicas have broad leaves. Sativas are also taller, while indicas are short and bushy.

Yes you can cut off the brown or dead tips and leaves if you want. Do not trim any healthy growth.

8. k will do thanks

9. much like vitamin c helps us during a cold, vitamin b helps the plant during stress

10. wow, ill give it to them on there next watering,
    where did u learn that?

11. learned that from reading about b vitamin and using products like b52 and super thrive just search the forums and/or google. Look up plant carbs too.