HELP!! Someone wants to kill me

Discussion in 'General' started by jurassicshark, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So appearently I bad mouthed the wrong people (shady guys) in some text messages and they read them. This guy robbed a jewelry store and made a shitload of money. He is using this to put a hit out on me. These guys are serious.

My parents don't believe me. They think im nuts. I can't sleep and can't rest. They have already cased my house. What the fuck can I do??? I have seen their weapons before. They mean fucking business.

This is not a fucking joke.

2. options you have depending on the legitimacy of your post:

• go to the police station NOW and disclose EVERYTHING about the threat to your life, as in WHO the fuck it is and what car, house, all addresses and phone numbers those text messagees were sent and recieved by, that are involved...
    • STFU and stop trolling on a pot forum

if you know your life is in danger, why the fuck are you posting about it on a pot forum...WISE THE FUCK UP AND GO TO THE POLICE..or stop telling lies and trolling the internet.

3. Go buy a hand gun and get a concealed weapons permit. Put up signs in your yard or stickers on your car thatvindicate you have guns and know how to use them. They are much less likely to try anything if they know you're packin too. Take a class in self defense. From that point, go on with your life as usual. Living in fear will only leave you with regrets my friend.

4. I would have done different but if this is true then i say you go to the police, now.

5. Well what did you do exactly?

6. well i guess he if he never posts again he got whacked

7. Through text messages? Sigh.

Go to el police.

8. My parents don't believe me. I'm not trolling I swear to god. I'm scared as fuck they have planned this whole thing out. What the fuck are the police going to do about this?

9. The police are gonna arrest them...

You sound like you're 15 or 16 yr old white kid and these other white kids are just threatening you and won't ever act on it.

Idk though.

Call the fucking police

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. Why'd you bad mouth people? Not very smart. Man up and try to talk or go to the police and snitch

11. give me your address, I'm on my way

12. You're not going to be murdered..

13. Like people have said, if your not trolling CALL THE FUCKING POLICE. They be fucking pigs when it comes to pot busts but when it comes to shit like this they can be your best friends. If your not trying to rat them out and have to deal with the implications of that later, obtain a gun legally or otherwise, and stay at a friends or family's house they wouldn't be able to find and get off the grid for a little wile

14. #14 Rabidcat, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
    , it takes 8 pounds to pull the trigger if you can't do that you deserve what you get.
    This isn't bk you can't have it your way Mat.....just this one time....
    Disrespect / Name calling is not allowed here. Mat369

15. [quote name='"DrazyHaze"']The police are gonna arrest them...

You sound like you're 15 or 16 yr old white kid and these other white kids are just threatening you and won't ever act on it.

Idk though.

Call the fucking police[/QUOTE]

What this guy said ^^^ the people that you think are after you probably already forgot all about this situation, while your busy pissing your pants at your moms house.

16. The fact that your life is on the line, and you don't think it's a good idea to go to the police pretty much proves you're a troll in my eyes. You're just side stepping the obvious solution.

17. They cannot kill you if they're dead, you feel me?

18. Honestly, this story sounds lame as fuck.

19. If you know they planned this, they already told you they planned it, AND you are still alive:
    1-they are just fake gangsters.
    2-you are trolling.

...dont you know bad boys move in silence or violence?

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.