Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help smoking weed over friends house

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fira, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Okay so this is just something that has been bothering me and I do not know how to go about it. So I am going over my friends house this next Tuesday(2 days from now) and spending the night then driving back home Wednesday mourning. I've known the guy for over 13 years now and neither him nor his parents know I smoke weed and even if they did they would not approve of it. Though I still want to get decently high over his house and it will be easy to avoid his parents since we have the whole finished basement to ourselves so theres no need to ever go upstairs. All I am trying to figure out here is how to smoke without my friend even knowing. I don't know if i should bring my small transforming metal pipe with me and a little dime of weed and smoke it in the bathroom or to roll a small joint and go outside but then they would ask what am i doing outside that late at night....I could really just use some advice..This is tough to explain when i'm so toasted, sorrry.

2. Make a firecracker and eat it before you head over, that should keep you high for the night.

3. If your friend is that uncool with smoking, you should respect that and not smoke. Seriously, it's one night, you can go that long without smoking.

4. Make a sploof, bring the pipe+dime, and eyedrops. Spray a little febreeze or other deodorizer and you'll be straight.

5. So a friend of 13 years will not approve of you smoking?

Anyhow, as mentioned above, a firecracker will probably be your best bet (just don't let him eat any lol)

6. Mayne, just smoke before you go over. It's honestly going to be 10-15 hours without smoking. Cannot be that bad. Or just make edibles.

7. yeah, that sounds like your making it too much of a hassle, just wait until you're gone.

8. if your friends doesn't approve, then take one day off, its not that big a deal

9. Take a one night t-break, can't be that hard. No point risking getting caught.

10. Get him baked with you.

11. I dont think you should smoke at his house if he isnt ok with it, gotta respect the friendship you've got with him.

12. Well i guess I worded it wrong. My friend doesn't know I smoke and i'm scared he would disprove like his parents do, they are very kind but strict like that but like i said before we have our own apartment downstairs basically. I know hes okay with people who smoke but I'm just worried about his reaction. He will probably be all hopped up on 5 hour energies and spiced rum like usual so I wana have fun too by getting high since I don't like to get drunk that much.. I guess weed peanut butter crackers would work but that kinda wastes weed if they don't come out right.

13. Well, if u go with the crackers i would suggest using nutella instead of peanut butter (If you like that taste, that is. If not, use a PB with alot of fat) and cooking for 20-25 mins at 350. My firecrackers have always worked this way :hello:
    Or if he's cool with u smoking there, use a sploof and blow it out the window.

14. I hear firecrackers are very temperamental to make along with many different amounts of time and temperatures. For instance i read some places to do 23 minutes at 330, others at 320 for 28 minutes but 25 mins at 350 seems to be the most common. Anyways if i keep them in the oven or have it on too high of a setting do i risk the crackers not working or can i overdo them a little and still be ok?

15. Yeah, I've seen them made many different ways. The only way I've tried is 25 mins at 350. And to be honest, i'm not too sure if that can mess them up, but i think it can. I would suggest for u to go to the edibles section and check out the firecracker thread, the answer's probably in there.:smoke: