help! smoking inside!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by suesue2332, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Okay so i’m at parents house for the weekend and i got to smoke. (stress and things i don’t want to talk about) and i made a homade gravity bong cus i know smoking a blunt inside is dumb. I have my fan blasting, a homade sploof window open, door sealed with towel, a humidifier and candles. Will this be good enough to smoke inside and the smell will be covered? and is there anything else i can do?

2. Go outside?

3. that isn’t an option. Since i’m home they want to be with me a lot. so i can’t really “go take a walk” without my mom wanting to join

4. Ohh so your trying to smoke like in a seperate room while they're home? Blow it through the spoof out the window, light a candle, don't let the smoke from the bowl trickle into the air after you pull it. Should probably be ok if they don't walk in right after.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I always smoked during my shower, the super hot steam has a way to taking the smell and getting it out of the room(exhaust fan on). Dunno if it’s a option but my .02

6. Plan better and make some edibles before you go.

• Like Like x 2
  7. then go sit on the roof..