Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help!! Smoking but not getting high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notmyfault, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Hi this is my first time soning and what i do is I light the weed and as soon as I start the light I suck til I have to cough and then most of the time I cough up the smoke. I never feel high whats wrong? how do I know if I`m high? Im using a metal pipe no carb. Thanks for help in adance

2. Are you inhaling?

Don't pull a Clinton, inhale the smoke.

3. Well we have two possibilities really:

1) You are magically immune to the effects of cannabis.

2) You are not inhaling.

I think its #1:rolleyes:

4. cough + automatic exhale ? are you holding it in at all ?

5. Why do you guys mean by inhale? How do I know if I inhaled? Is it supposed to go past my throat? How do I make it go out my throat? Also is it possible to be immune?

6. Take a deep breath.

You just inhaled

7. Try taking small hits. Also try to inhale when your done hitting the pipe enough so you get smoke in your lungs and then air, then you know that your inhaling.

8. inhale the marijuana smoke and hold it in and then exhale. That's what people are getting at...and something aint right lol

9. Smoke enters mouth and while it is swirling around in your mouth not doing much of shit you breath in, do it really quick.

10. the bottom picture looks like what I had. Do you think maybe I need more smoking to get used to the burning

11. You need to smoke correctly in the first place.

12. do you breath?

13. I think you need to pull that shit into your lungs and stop bein' a bitch, eh?

14. When I first taught my friends how to smoke like a pro. Breathe the smoke in, and then take another breath of air. And when you say how, trust me, the magical second breath is there :smoke::smoke:

15. breath? like take the smoke in like a normal breth?

16. Yes, this is how you smoke.

17. but it burns to much

18. Err...maybe you should try eating Skittles instead.

19. [​IMG]