Help! Slider question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ao4twenty, Sep 20, 2009.

  1. I have a zong with a regular slide setup, however i just bought a double bubler glass on glass slide. Is there a adapter to fix my problem? If so please point me in the right direction, thanks.
  2. I'm assuming you have a bubbler that is 14cm or 18 cm, and your bong slide is the opposite?

    this is a converter.

    Hope this helps.
  3. #3 kanibal rabbit, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
    I think the op may be requiring a grommit to gong adaptor.

    pretty much a gong downstem without the male joint on it.

    off the top of my head the places I remember carrying them online are rollies (they really jack up the prices, so expect to probably overpay by a bit) or lotus glass (I know theres a wait on custom orders but im not sure about small accessories. either way expect nothing but quality from them.

    also a 14.5 GonG downstem fits in place of a 12mm Grom downstem rather nicely. if you have a spare one lying around it'll do in a pinch.
  4. My zong isnt a glass on glass at all. I need a female piece that i can slide in that will allow me to use my glass on glass slider
  5. so you need a male piece that will fit into a rubber grommit, but also allow you to use a GonG slide? Im pretty sure those dont exist. and its possible that your bowl is more expensive then your mini zong? just get a GonG bong with a diffuser that is the right size for your slide

Share This Page