Help! Silver surfer owners..

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by LegalizeTheHerb, Apr 9, 2009.

1. My SSV has gotten some herb spilled down in the heater cover from packing bowls too full I guess. Has this happened to any of you SSV owners? How do I take the heater cover off?

2. Yeah, I always accidentally blow through the mouthpiece when I'm ripped, usually I just turn it upside down and try to jiggle it out that way. I haven't got all the little bits out and the just end up sitting there with no real problems unless you have alot it may start to burn.

3. It's happened to me before, aren't there screws at the base of the heater cover?

I honestly just tried to shake/blow it all out and didn't worry about it

4. I do the same thing dude! :p I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'll sometimes do it when my friend makes me laugh. I'm quite vaped right now. I got alot of the herb out by turning it upside down but there are still some little pieces that I'd like to get out.
    It says in the manual that you can pull the heater cover off or something but idk how. I think you might just pull up? :confused:

5. It's happened to me before, aren't there screws at the base of the heater cover?

I honestly just tried to shake/blow it all out and didn't worry about it

6. If it's only a little bit I'd say fuck it and let it sit there, whats the worst that could happen?

7. Yeah, there are. But I don't really have a screwdriver that small. I just don't wana mess it up.

Idk, I just like having clean glass/vapes and such.
    I blew into it and the humid air made it stick to the side some.
    Maybe I can buy air-duster that you use to clean computers from walmart?