Help!!!! Sick/ dying plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cannabutterking, Aug 20, 2012.

1. I have a plant shes just a sativa dominant bagseed. This is my first grow start/finish I've gotten plants from friends before right before flowering but never done much and they always do fine. First things first I recently moved he indoors under a 4' 4 lamp t12 with soft whites. I wanted to force budding cause our days aren't quite short enough yet. She started looking bad shortly after showing her first bracts. So I moved her back outside and since I did so its been rainy and the soil hasn't dried out. I had a mold problem on the soil before I moved her out so I watered with a dilute h202 mix. She's very droopy and showing a few rust colored spots, cal mag? It's only yard dug soil. Oh on strips is about 6.4 to 7 to high?? I'm attatching photos.

Attached Files:

2. Dude, i wish I could help, but damn man, u screwed w that plants system theres no telling whats wrong. Just leave the damn plant alone and let it do its thing. But really, it looks like it is too wet. Peace!!!

3. I know for sure its to wet I watered before I moved it back outside and the next day it started raining can't control mother nature. Is 6 to 7 ok on the ph?? Did a 50/50 soil/distilled water. Is that a good way to test with strips? Best I could think of at the time. Should've never moved her :-( also I noticed on one of the branches the flowers look like they are dying or burning up the tips are all Brown.

4. Well she's dead now, to conclude this seemingly pointless thread... I believe she might have died from a N overdose. No clue how or if that is actually the case seeing as how this was my first grow and have no way to check my mute concentration. I understand that its near impossible to overdose on N but all the symptoms matched up. Hopefully next time GC will prove more helpful. Seems the only way to get answers on these forums is to hijack another thread.

5. It seems that just cause you can cook with doesnt necessarily mean you can grow it. So for my second attempt I planted in the double digits to ensure i have alot of plants to mess up on. Im hoping to get em around a foot and flowered by the end of november. here i go talking to myself again...

6. To me it looks like a watering problem, either too much or too little (overwatering's more likely). Also, check Ph, most of the times this is where the problems originate.
    Sorry your plants didn't make it dude

7. [quote name='"Trenphantasma"']To me it looks like a watering problem, either too much or too little (overwatering's more likely). Also, check Ph, most of the times this is where the problems originate.
    Sorry your plants didn't make it dude[/quote]

It's cool the ph was around 6-7 when I checked