help... shroom?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mushie, Mar 6, 2009.

1. i feel sick anything to help neutralize it?

2. Beers beers beers

3. Time, haha. Lay down.

No beers!

4. If you have bud then smoke a bowl, you should feel a bit better. It could also be that you have an empty stomach, so try to eat something as well.

Try to feel better man :D

5. cant smoke cuz probation.... anything else.

6. pepto bismal? wait it out? drink/eat something? what do you normally do when you feel sick?

7. i found out my freind died 20 min after i ate shrooms.... im having a bad trip think

8. Eat a benzo then.

9. oh damn mushie! try to relax. put yourself in a safe place, try to grab something to eat and drink maybe. And RELAX.

and mob pepto bismol if you have any.

Hope you make it out ok.

10. Dude...im sorry to hear about your friend. The city is here for you man. Invite one of your good friends over to help calm you down and watch you.

How much mushies did you eat by the way?

11. dude think positive thoughts,calm your self down,try to meditate

12. 7 grams ( a quarter) im starting to come through... she will have the plug pulled tomoro.. but this has been great learning experience, it has broughtr comfort...

13. Smile and LOOK AT THE NINJA TO YOUR LEFT!

haha jk i love you bro, you will be fine its just the mushrooms, enjoy the fun of them while they last, the bad stuff is a waste of time!

14. thanks guys im coming through, i learned my good friend was going to have the plug pulled on her like 20 min after i ingested mushrooms. Needless to say the next hours were pretty fucking intense :(. However I am now coming out of it and i have great comfort as i beleive she has always existed and always will exist, just in a different form. This has been my first, what some may call a bad, trip. But overall it has brought me great comfort, and i have learend from it. Thanks for you help.

15. Im glad your ok man, and stay strong.

16. The city is here for you man. I'm glad your trip although "bad" was somewhat enlightening.