Help sexing some of my plants, lots of pictures!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AppleJuiceUK, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Hi guys, currently have 8 plants I'm trying to identify the sex of.

I have one confirmed female (plant number 3), four I believe are male (plant 2, 4, 6 and 8) and three I'm unsure of (plant 1, 5 and 7).

Plant 1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant 2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant 3:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant 4:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant 5:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant 6:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant 7:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant 8:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any help identifying all the plants sex would be much appreciated, this is my first grow so I'm still slightly uncertain.

A-Juice. [​IMG]

2. it for sure looks male to me.. u can tell because of all of the little balls growing at the nodes.. im sorry to b the barer of bad news man... my condolences...

3. if there were white hairs growing then it would be a fem... but still let it grow for a week as long as its isolated from any other budding plants, and see if hairs start to grow from the ball clusters. if hairs start then the plants a hermaphidite, herms r still good to smoke, but will b much less potent, and seedy... so it would b like any bag of mexican brick weed u could get.

4. i just wanna stress how important it is to get that plant away from any other budding plant you may have!!!!! if u have fems then it will pollanate them and make seeds.. i made the mistake of keeping a male in my garden on my first grow, and it fucked all my other plants... litterally, got them all prego