Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Severe weight loss!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wethaney, Sep 13, 2018.

1. I started smoking about eight months ago. At that time, I was six foot and 120 pounds, but I had no problems with my appetite. I immediately became a 24 hour stoner. I just started uni, so I quit smoking for money and for studying. But now I can't eat. I get really hungry, but the thought of food makes me want to throw up. Sometimes I force myself to eat when I feel faint, and I end up throwing it all up. This was not the case before I started smoking. Whats happening? How do I fix this?

2. Try juicing, vitamins, yogurt, and ice cream etc.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. How would that help?

4. #4 GorillaGherkin, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    It’s light and your getting nutrience that your body needs ??? I’m no DR just my thought on what I would do if real food was making me sick. Could trick yourself into thinking your drinking while getting what your body needs.
    I had a friend that experienced the same issue. When he smoked he sat around 150 ended up getting on probation and couldn’t smoke lost like 40 pounds.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. You may be sick. Can you get a checkup? I have no idea what is going on, but it you can't eat without cannabis and can't afford it right now I don't know what you can do. Maybe buy a little bit and just have a hit at meal times. Maybe CBD oil would help.

6. Thank you. I'll be sure to try it out.

7. thats what happens when you smoke all the time then stop. your appetite goes to shit. it doesnt last forever. youll be good in a couple weeks.