Help setup please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DjEthnic, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Hey guys,
    I have a lighthouse 4x4x7 mylar tent
    and
    450 watt g8Led full spectrum light
    I am in the process of figuring out how to set up the ventilation, I am going to use the subcool super soil method, and Pretty much all the other good methods out there to make the most of this grow, I know I'm a complete noob and prob should be doing some trial and error, but Really want to make the most of the grow since the money factor was no fun haha...
    Questions:
    Would a Ventech 6" duct fan Be the right match for this setup?
    There is not a place to connect the duct to the fan so is it okay to just have it hanging inside? 
    If you were to have this setup, How would you make the most of it start to finish?

2. Why don't you just get the right soil no fancy shit and see if you can grow first

3. Start growing with it, you will see what needs arise.  That being said, LEDs don't put off much heat.  You might not need as big a fan as you think, but that depends on a lot of variables.  How warm is the area the grow is going to be?

4. I've grown before but outdoors with supersoil, results=fantastic,
    The room is about 60 now but I'm putting a little heater in so I'll be able to get the temp up to 80, and turn it off then, but I was more worried about getting the right amount of air circulation, the tent is going in a 5x8 closet, not sure if thatll have any effect

5. They need fresh air.  If the area is sealed, it doesn't matter how many fans you have running.