Help setting up custom grows

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mrgreenthumbs1991, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Hey everyone. I am offering my services to help any newbies looking to setup a full grow tent/room indoors. I have been growing for 15 years and would like to help people looking to get into growing for themselves. Weather its for recreational or medicinal use, I can help get you smoking in no time! I have full Led and HID kits available in all sizes from 2x2' all the way up to 10x10' and can also build fully customized grows to suit everyones specific needs depending on what your looking to do. I am located in Southern Ontario and can travel, I pride myself on my discrete nature and will give you the best deal possible to get you up and running like the million dollar LPs. Feel free to message me or text if you have any questions or would like to speak about a possible quote. 4x4-kind-led-light-on-base-image_1.jpg

2. Message me and or look at my grow journal on these forums GC.. I'll also post a link of my riu thread so u can see my situation instead of typing it all over again

Sent from my 5041C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No offense to either you or Kind LED.....but you aren't gonna touch Million dollar LPs with that light.........and how much is say......a 4x4 of one of your setups?