Help, seedling stunted growth and clawing of one of the first true leaves?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ghost2006, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Hi guys,

Hoping for a little bit of help, I germed 5 Sensi Skunk Autos(Soak for 24H and the new wet paper towel for two days) all went well, one didn't crack and I fucked one putting it in the root it cube. So I have tree seedlings, two of them seem to be doing really well but one of them was growing very slow and still had no taproot coming out of the cube on day 7 so I thought I would let that plant dry out for a day to make the roots search for water. So I was checking it every few hours and all of a sudden it started to wilt and appeared very weak. So I watered the plant beliving it was suffering from under-watering, and it quickly picked up, but today (day 8) it does look like it's bouncing back but the cotyledons look quite yellow and crumbly, it has got a set of true leaves however one of the true leaves has began to "claw". I will attach some photos but really just wanted to know
    1) Do you have any idea what could be causing the clawing?
    2) In general do these plants look healthy?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. it looks fine dude they love high humidity when they baby's I uses the bottom of a 2.litre bottle as a mini dome

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk