help seed germed. idk what to do!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BigBud42O, Jun 5, 2012.

1. So I took some seeds out of some dank bud I had but they were immature. I germed them and forgot about them for like 2 days the paper towels are still wet though. One popped and has a 2 in long taproot. Ill try to post pics but I'm on my phone. What should I do so it can survive for a little while so I can get stuff to grow. The best I can do is under 1 23 watt cfl with a low kelven rating in the 3000s. Help. Maybe windowsill? And backyard dirt in a cup?

2. Can't post pics on phone and no computer. Please help still. I just want it to live.

3. I'll PM you some info

4. You should dry it under a 1000w hps setup and smoke that doggy! it'll get you super high...

j/k

Do you have any money? Do you have a place for it to grow undisturbed? If your answer is YES to these questions and you have an IQ above a cucumber you can grow the little weed.

1. Get a plastic cup/plant pot/soda bottle. Cut it to make a pot if its not a pot already. Poke holes in bottom. If it is seethrough cover it with tape,paint, whatever!

2. Go outside and find a big healthy tree or healthy bush. Dig down about to your elbow and get some DIRT.

3. Fill container with DIRT and poke a hole with a pencil, plant the long taproot down and pat the dirt.

4. LIGHTLY water dont DROWN the little thing.

5. Put it in the sun or under a CFL (twisty) light bulb about 3 inches away and watch it grow.

NOW if you have more money I will visit later and go into detail on how to grow a BETTER plant.

5. I will have money next pay day I just need it to live for about a week until then

6. [quote name='"BigBud42O"']I will have money next pay day I just need it to live for about a week until then[/quote]

A few cheap CFL's can keep a seedling alive for that amount of time! :)