Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help scraping a grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinDroFoShoYo, Aug 26, 2008.

1. ight blades i got a grinder and i was wondering if theres a trick to scraping the Keif off of the blades of a Grinder.

thanks

peace

2. This is only a far-fetched idea but you could soak / wash it in a cup of water.. then let the water evaporate?

I guess it might be worth a try... good luck anyway

3. I leave a pick inside the second champer. I just use that to scrape the extra keif. You can use a little screw driver 2.

4. just improvise, use w/e you can...

5. Use a guitar pick if you have one, they work very well.

6. yeh guitar pick is a good idea..

i just slam mine down on my desk hard as fuck ususally does the job.

7. My Sharpstone came with a special flat-bladed plastic scraper...

8. small flathead modeling screwdriver, gets into all the nooks and crannies :D

9. Yeah, a flathead screwdriver should do that trick.

10. QFT

I used my guitar pick last time I was looking for something to scrape off the kief with

11. Paintbrush from those really cheep kits and dont let it get wet and it will all brush off.

12. put it in the freezer too before you attempt to scrape.. finish off the whole operation with a few good slams.