Help rollin a Dutch

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by gimpy407, Mar 20, 2010.

1. I've been rollin blunts for a while now but I've never rolled a Dutch and Right now all I have are three dutches for the rest of the week and I'm having trouble rollin it. Any tricks to doin it?

2. Are you cracking it or scrolling?

3. well the way i do it is this,

1. wet up the blunt, basically theres no way to do this without looking like your sucking a dick, yes its gay, but only if you think of it that way. anyway just put it in your mouth and...yea

2. remove the outer leaf, starting at the mouthpeice of the blunt find where the outer leaf starts and begin un peeling it. make sure the leaf is moist from step 1. or it will rip

3. crack the inner leaf, use your fingertips, a razor blade, scissors whatever, crack the inner leaf and gut that shit

4. remove cancer paper and glue

5. fill up with yo nugz :D

6. roll the inner leaf, just like rollin a joint, flip it and roll it up

7. put the outer leaf on whatever your rolling on, make sure its most so it sticks and put something heavy on one corner so it rolls tight. take the rolled inner leaf and roll up the outer leaf around it.

8. you now have a blunt. smoke up and enjoy:smoking:

4. I don't like leafing dutches, id stick to cutting or cracking them. I only leaf games. But to op, try rolling one side at a time.

5. Yeah I just tried crackin it and that outer leaf just kinda got in the way. I've never tried to leaf a blunt before but I think I'll try it out. Thanks for the help