HELP! Richmond head shops

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by tehpottestmofi0, Mar 21, 2004.

1. There's one in Fredericksburg.......

"natural mystics"

2. i'll second katra gala

it's a little on the expensive side, but its all quality stuff

i think its on main street a few blocks past carrytown (if your coming from the west end)

[EDIT] sorry, didn't see the address up there; where's culture's by the way?

3. hey man i am from richmond and i know of one called cultures and i am pretty sure there is another one called like island something

but cultures is in cary town like closer into the city i dont know the exact location sorry

hope this helps alittle

4. Where is the one manassas? I'm in fairfax and have been driving all the way to charlie browns in WV. It would make my day to find one closer than that.

Sorry for posting this after you already answered the question. I got excited and didn't take the time to read the rest of the posts,

5. Where abouts Fredericksburg? I live off of levels road...

6. its downtown, maybe off caroline street. theres also tobacco hut, tobacco zone, and tobacco world right off route 3, pretty easy to find

7. Ah, cool. I saw a smoke zone or something off of route 3 by giant food and k-mart, sort of tucked in the corner by the dollar tree. I'll have to check it our sometime...

8. thats tobacco zone, they have a lot of stuff, a WHOLE lotta spoons, a few bubblers, one GonG, and two or three hookas, plus wraps, cyclones, papers, rollers, and just about anything else you need. tobacco hut next to georges pizza has the nicer bongs of the three. i've never been to natural's but i'd assume they had the best.

9. Ah, that's cool. I'd like to see that GonG! It'd be fucking sweet if they had RooR's around here...

10. There are three shops in richmond that I am aware of, all of which have decent selection, but if you want a spoon, i can get you a nice one for cheaper than the shops would charge you. PM me and I will help you out.

11. Richmond stoners, pm me if you want to hang out some time.

Katra Gala, Kultures, and The Happy Corner are the three shops, THC and Katra gala are right across the street from eachother and Kultures is around Franklin street/ laser tag, i don't really know my way around downtown, but i am sure i could figure it out.

12. i live in midlothian.. ive heard of kultures.. but never been there.. heard you can get salvia there :) :) :):):):) i wana try it !!!

13. yeah dont go to kultures they are fucking assholes. they do get nice roors tho.

14. holy shit this thread is necromanced..... march of 04

15. The chick I always see working at Katra Gala is cool and helpful, but their selection isn't as comprehensive as Kulture. The dudes at Kulture are just kids who don't talk much; just ignore them and drool over all the glass and crazy contraptions.

Katra Gala is at 2225 W Main, and Kulture is on 18th street, a couple doors north of Broad.

16. u just bumped a 3 year old post...might not wanna mention ur not 18

17. I KNOW!!! I used to smoke beasters all the time but i know headies so well i will never go back, beasters are good and cheap though but if i smoke too much i get to the point where i start throwin up its horrible, we call it the demon haha, you gotta fight em off!

18. #39 NorwegianMafia, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    Its against the TOS that you agreed to when you created your account.

You're fucked.

19. MIDLO what a small world def need to go to kultures man def worth the trip downtown