Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help. Really new smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CJ_Haze, Oct 8, 2014.

1. I have only smoked 3 times and just bought weed by myself for the first time and wanna know if this looks good and if it's 2Gs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. yup..

ya done good dude.

3. Ah thanks man. Is it okay if the buds are small?

doesn't matter at all.

5. Smaller buds equal smaller stems equals more product. Man I wish the first tokes I ever took looked like that. Good job indeed.

6. Looks about 2g and looks good

7. Yeah man usually with these threads people get ripped off, but ya done good on this!
    Stick with that dealer, for sure

8. the weed doesnt look that great but it looks like its around 2 g's.

9. hah i thought exactly the same when i saw the bud.

10. Wow thanks alot guys. Ive only been on this forum for a few days and everyone here is so chill. Appreciate it.

11. Actually looks pretty good. Good pickup kid.

12. Looks OK... pick up a scale :)

13. He said it's candy kush and I've read from these forums that it's usually never the strain they say it is but I looked up pictures of it and I kinda think it is lol

14. Its just good mids

15. Maybe but I know this guy pretty well. Says he buys off a guy who has access to dispensaries. Even if it isnt grade A, 2 hits and I'm gone so I aint even trippen! Haha

16. looks dank as hell it also looks like he hooked it up a little too good job

17. Yeah it looks like 2 grams. How much did you pay for that?

18. Yup said he plugged at 2.3

19. Nice weed and good price, keep in contact with him.

20. Looks right, that bud looks damn great too!