Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Raw Weed. Keif, Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TetrHydrCann, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #1 TetrHydrCann, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    I hope this is as stupid as it sounds. I've been on probation for 5 months now, 1 more and I'm off drug testing. So I decided to buy an ounce and get ready for the day that I'm finally off testing. So far I rolled about 30 joints with a roller. The first joint I rolled, i licked it to glue it shut. Possibly I might have licked some keif on it or weed particles. Will this show up as THC in a drug test? Also I have really dank crystally weed and just the roller is covered with It along with my fingers. Possibly the particles floating in the air might have been inhaled or went in my mouth. Any way when I take a urine test, THC will show up? I havnt smoked or consumed any type of MJ for 5 months straight now. Please I am planning on buying a test from Walgreens, let me know if it is really relevant to buy 1 to be safe or it's a dumb idea because there is no way there is THC in my system.Edit: after the first joint I confined to roll the rest with a cup of water. I dipped my finger in it then rubbed it on the gummed area to close it.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Malvolio, Jan 26, 2014
    Nope, you actually licked THCA, not THC. It doesn't become THC until you heat it up. It won't be in your system.

Edit: Well, it will be a mixture of THC and THCA depending on how old/dry the weed is. The important thing is that the THC hasn't been activated by heat, so it shouldn't show up.

3. [quote name="Malvolio" post="19409037" timestamp="1390738953"]Nope, you actually licked THCA, not THC. It doesn't become THC until you heat it up. It won't be in your system.Edit: Well, it will be a mixture of THC and THCA depending on how old/dry the weed is. The important thing is that the THC hasn't been activated by heat, so it shouldn't show up.[/quote]I was searching around and found this"To answer the question directly, yes, if you injest enough THC close to the probation test, it may show up. The heat of your metabolism released the THC into the bloodstream and then the THC bonded with your body fat."Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 As Above So Below, Jan 26, 2014
    you didnt actually ingest/smoke/vape any weed so why would it be in your system? just being around it and inhaling a few particles wont kill you/make you fail. hell you could just chill in a car while people are hot boxing and you would still pass

5. If you ingest cannabis it will show in a test .... period. That heat activated shit is bullshit when it comes to testing. However OP... you had no more contact with THC then what you would get being in public or touching money.
    Raw weed just takes so long to digest and absorb that it isn't going to affect you., unless you eat a ton of it.
    Cooking edibles releases the oils for faster uptake, they test to see if you have the act I've ingredient in your system, not to see if you've been high.

You'll be fine dude. Just don't fall to temptation and smoke a doobie early. And give it ten days after the test. I know a cat the went through that shit, took his last test on a Wednesday, toked on Saturday, got a call on Tuesday that his test was unusable due to contamination and had to take another that week. Earned himself six months more probation. He is pretty sure they did it on purpose because a few others in his next class went through the same exact thing.

6. If you didn't smoke it or bake it into something you're fine. You could eat a while ounce of weed by itself and you'd just digest it. No thc would show up in your urine or bloodSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. you will be digesting it but clearly an incredibly small amount so you will obviously be fine ahhhaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 paleolith, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    You licked probably enough to be destroyed by your enzymes and stomach acid, and if any ever got absorbed, it would be completely eliminated from your body within a day.

Hell, I bet the maximal amount of THC you could have absorbed wouldn't have been enough to raise your levels nearly to the cut-off level, let alone surpass it.

9. I ate 2gs. Got blood tested about an hour later. Limit is 2mg per litre of blood. Am I screwed?

10. Yes more than likely if it had time to digest and start entering your bloodstream. Was it a random blood test? Why would you eat before?

11. #11 Clause junker, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    I live in the UK. We've recently had drug driving laws introduced. I was pulled over and stupidly thought it would be a good idea to eat the 2grams as opposed to be caught with it. I hadn't smoked that day. Needless to say, I was asked to do a blood test approximately an hour later to see if I was driving under the influence. I am still awaiting the results.

Illegal’ drugs (‘accidental exposure’ – zero tolerance approach) Threshold limit in microgrammes per litre of blood (µg/L)
    delta-9-tetrahydrocannibinol (cannabis) 2µg/L