HELP!! Quick plant question.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BDAMbuddz, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Hey GC,

So I have 3 seedlings that have sprouted and are about a week undergo.. Waas wondering if I should continue to put them under fluorescents in my shed while in this stage, or keep em out in the sun like I had started to doo.. I changed my mind one day and started putting them under the fluors when it was rainy and no sun.. seemed like a good idea. So what do you guys say is the best bet??

2. is up to u.

i usely start around feb when still raining outdoor. n i leave ma seedlins outdoor.. they grow fine.... if u gonna keep em indoor, just make sure u put a lil fan so it gets a strong stem...

3. he dude, is this going to be indoor or outside grow? IMO you cant get better lighting than the sun, so if their getting direct sun light or can get it, give it to them, but if their not getting much direct sunlight & its going to be an indoor grow anyway, id prob just keep em under lights

4. Thanks for the advice man :D

It's going to be an outdoor grow, and they can get plenty of direct sunlight during the week, just not on the weekend cause my parents are around. Thanks for the feedback tho man :smoke: