Well I was talking to one of my friends and he informed me that he came across my plants(didn't tell him they were mine) and he told me that he was going to ripp them this afternoon but after some discussion I told him he'd have to wait at least 2 more weeks if he wanted to actually get high from them. Obviously I don't want all my work to go down the drain, so my question is will they actually still get me pretty high if I harvest them now? They are already sticky as hell and with several colas almost as big as 20 oz. bottles around. OR would transplanting them to another area work? I'm not sure what color the trics are but there are pistils that are brown already. Also I am going to have to dry them outside( not near grow area), I know its not good as indoors but I have no choice. I am not really sure on how i should go about this though, I was thinking either putting a tarp over them or using large rubbermaid containers( not sure how many I'll need for 15 plants though). Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated and repped.