Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP Question with weed tea

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gibson01919, Jan 22, 2014.

1. So I'm really interested in making weed tea because my mom makes the best homemade tea, it's like famous among my friends. I can't make it good at all, so is there a way I could take the pre-made tea and somehow add ganja to it and get desired effects? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Michio Kaku, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    There's guides all over GrassCity and even more so on Google, don't be lazy. :p

3. I did actually do the search but every post I found they talk about adding tea bags when cooking it but since my moms tea is so good I'm wondering if there's a way to combine the tea that's already made and a drinkable form of THC that's not too complicated to do(tinctures seem alittle complicated for me...I'm working with limited resources)Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Make canna butter or canna oil and mix with the tea once it's made Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm trying to think how good tea+butter would taste...probably not goodSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. You wouldn't use very much so it won't be too bad but this is really the only way to go Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. I tried it tea with butter once when I used stems, taste was not bad. It's actually common in the south alot to add butter to tea I've read. That said I've never heard of anyone doing it... But bottom line taste of tea with butter really isn't that bad, just don't add to much I would assume it could get nasty quick.