HELP! question about the post office!

Discussion in 'General' started by HighVibes, May 20, 2010.

1. Hey GC, please read the whole thing, I really need your help! I'm 19, still livin with my parents and goin off to college next year. I smoke every day medicinally for Crohn's disease, but my parents arent cool with it all. I ordered a Magic Flight Launch box vaporizer off vapeworld.com the yesterday, and the only reason I was able to order something off the internet without my parents knowing was that I was gonna use FedEx or UPS tracking to find out the exact day it was gonna come, and stay home from school sick that day (I'm a senior in highschool, and faking sick to stay home isnt a problem with my Crohn's disease). The only reason I ordered it off Vapeworld.com, was because they said they used FedEx to ship their products. Well I get a confirmation e-mail today from vapeworld, telling me they used THE POSTAL SERVICE to ship my package. I did some quick research, only to find that they DONT have tracking, AND they deliver on weekends. If my package happens to be delivered on the weekend while my parents are home, IM FUCKED. I am so angry right now I cant even describe it :mad:.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS: do you know if its possible to call the post office, give them my name and order number, and have them hold the package for me at the post office so I can go pick it up myself?

2. yeah its yours in all so they should definitely be able to do that and it definitely wouldn't hurt to at least call and ask

also if its coming in a postal service box it wont be obvious what's inside of it ' so just come up with an excuse like you ordered clothes online or something

unless you have the kind of parents that would just open up your shit but unless its suspicious id assume they'd just ask you what it is

3. I think you should be able to do that, however the only problem i see is that some idiot may not check the system and forward it anyway.

sorry to hear you have Crohn's, my sis has it but she doesn't smoke =[