HELP Question about seedling/early veg

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SenorMatthew, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Hey guys I believe I put this in the correct place on the forum (I don't post often whatsoever) but I guess i'll find out soon enough haha

---Below is a picture of him/her as of 7/21/2015---

[​IMG]
    Anyways, about a month and a half ago I bought a sack and it did happen to be mids but I wasn't really that disturbed by it as I was pretty desperate to find some mary jane locally as everyone seemed to be out.. Well, after I ran out myself I found one seed in the sack and decided to keep it in case one day I planned on maybe growing a plant just for the sake of curiosity.. Well here I am, I just took the seed and tossed it in a planter outside just to see what would happen about 2 weeks ago and it turns out it actually sprouted!! I am pretty proud of the little guy/girl and honestly I may consider putting some effort into growing him/her up to be a strong plant! Up to date, I have never watered it, the rain has done it since here in my state it has been pretty warm (80-90) and raining almost every day if not every other day.. I just decided to let him/her do his/her thing like it would in the wild to see what would become of him/her haha! Fast forward to now, he/she has been sprouting little 3 node leaves (I will attach a picture) and I don't know if that means he/she is having some sort of problem (which I may then interfere with nature's work and lend a helping hand in that case) or whether this is a normal thing.. Any help is appreciated!![​IMG] Thanks guys!!

2. I've seen plants with one leaf and up to nine leaves. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, it sounds like you need to keep this baby rolling. Grab some nutrients and feed her, her growth will really pick up some speed. Word of warning, this is a very addictive hobby.

3. Alright awesome!! Haha much more reassuring! And yeah I will definitely consider doing that!:) I can see it being a very addictive hobby too by the way xD easy to get carried away caring for your garden lol thanks for the information, always appreciated!:)

4. A little more info on those leaf blade counts.

As the plant grows you will see more blades. Yours went from 1 to 3. Soon you will start seeing 5 blades, later you will likely even see 7. As Adawg mentioned some even have 9, however im not sure all will show 9, it might be genetic.

Good luck!