HELP Question about seedling/early veg

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SenorMatthew, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Hey guys I believe I put this in the correct place on the forum (I don't post often whatsoever) but I guess i'll find out soon enough haha

---Below is a picture of him/her as of 7/21/2015---

[​IMG]
    Anyways, about a month and a half ago I bought a sack and it did happen to be mids but I wasn't really that disturbed by it as I was pretty desperate to find some mary jane locally as everyone seemed to be out.. Well, after I ran out myself I found one seed in the sack and decided to keep it in case one day I planned on maybe growing a plant just for the sake of curiosity.. Well here I am, I just took the seed and tossed it in a planter outside just to see what would happen about 2 weeks ago and it turns out it actually sprouted!! I am pretty proud of the little guy/girl and honestly I may consider putting some effort into growing him/her up to be a strong plant! Up to date, I have never watered it, the rain has done it since here in my state it has been pretty warm (80-90) and raining almost every day if not every other day.. I just decided to let him/her do his/her thing like it would in the wild to see what would become of him/her haha! Fast forward to now, he/she has been sprouting little 3 node leaves (I will attach a picture) and I don't know if that means he/she is having some sort of problem (which I may then interfere with nature's work and lend a helping hand in that case) or whether this is a normal thing.. Any help is appreciated!![​IMG] Thanks guys!!

2. Looks normal. You will see 5 and 7 finger leaves as it grows.

3. Yep, the next set will have 5 blades for sure. Looks beautiful!