Help? Question about having sex with my girlfriend...need advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Jan 30, 2012.

1. #1 DrGr33nThumb215, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    So, let me start off by saying this ain't my first rodeo and I am far from a virgin, I'm 23 and I am dating this slightly older girl she's 24 about to be 25 in a few month. I have been seeing her for about 10 weeks and started officially dating 2 weeks ago. We get along amazing never had an argument or disagreement. The thing I like about her most is she is the only girlfriend I have had that smokes trees with me, and I've dated a shit load a of women, this girl is a dime piece, to 5,7 115 blonde, with hazel eyes, and she's got banging ass curves, all my friends are like damn whenever I bring her around. She truly looks like a barbie and smokes like bob marley...exactly what I have been looking for! Now we have sex alot like a couple times a day, this girl is as horny as I am. now the problem is that I have had sex with alot of girls and im pretty blessed down low cause all my ex's still hit me up for sex cause I fucked them so good a couple told me that's the only reason they were with me, but my new GF has a hard time getting off and cumming, like she only comes when I pound her doggiestyle super hard while she manual stimulates herself, or when I'm on top of her and she does the same thing. She rides me which I love but she never cums I always feel bad cause we have sex I'll cum 3-4 times and she will cum twice if she is lucky...I straight beat that shit up, so my question is what positions can I do with my girlfriend to spice up our relationship make her cum, or get off more...cause we only have sex three ways doggie style, missionary, and cow girl, what other positions can we do? I don't want this chick to break up with me cause I can't fuck her good enough...lol...I don't thing she will though.

please help...lost and confused about coochie in California!:confused::wave:

2. Judging by the awesomeness of you're situation, the only way to really spice things up, because they sound amazingly spicy as it is, it to rape her. I mean, let her know first, and get her consent, and then rape the shit out of her.

After you rape her, have her fuck your ass with a black dildo. Tell her to put on some leather, and have her call you a worthless cunt.

You could also get a cock ring, or buy her a vibrator and have her use it during sex. You could fuck her, cum on her, and then let her finish herself.

There's so many possibilities. Take pics!

3. that shit crazy.

4. sounds like you have everything under control. What do you want a bunch of stoners to tell you? Buy a copy of the kama sutra book if you want to make your girl cum a million times in 1 session.

5. I got the the iPhone app but it only had like 30 positions we went through them and were like naw, naw, naw, laughed at a few and we were like naw, idk i was looking for like some ones personal experience or something just looking for a push in the right direction

6. [​IMG]

7. ...when your on top put a pillow under her ass for some elevation then put her legs together so that it tightens up her pussy..you know what i mean..then start out really really slow with like a deep penetration and just go from there... also pull her hair and choke her neck a little

8. eat that pussy too when you switch positions...like an intermission...a zamboni if u will

9. [quote name='"daletotman"']eat that pussy too when you switch positions...like an intermission...a zamboni if u will[/quote]

This is gonna be my new sig.
    Thank you.

10. You bust a nut 3-4 times in a session?

Damn.. you're a fucking trooper!

11. You've been together for a short amount of time, you gotta get to know her better.

We can't tell you how to get her off because we're not having sex with her and we're not her.

12. yea thats true but some things are pretty universal...also his only real question was asking for more ideas on positions

13. Okay, fair enough.

Next question. You're 23 and you don't know how to obtain information on sex positions on your own?

I mean, I'm not trying to be a bitch, but positions won't do anything, it's the rhythm and how well you know her body/reactions to your actions.

14. ya positions are just to mix it up

15. eat her out mann im telling ya get good at it you two will get married

16. I thought his ultimate goal was to get her off more. Whoopsie.

This is actually kinda true. My boyfriend is better at it than even my ex girlfriend.

17. have her blindfold you and tell her to have her way

bet she gets off then

18. spooning position

19. You gotta eat that shit, dawg!