HELP PROFESSIONALS.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Skunkinthecrib, Feb 26, 2020.

1. What’s wrong with these plants

Attached Files:

2. If you want help, please provide information about your grow.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. hungry for nutrient, Guys ladies this plant is a great example of growing a plant too large for the available lighting. Months of time was wasted here. There is zero bud on the bottom or middle of the plant.
    Its a plant on stilts wasting energy when it could be producing bigger buds .

• Like Like x 2
  4. looks like plants are taking the Nitrogen from the leaves turning them yellow ,,they probably used it up when you put the plants in to flower and the plants stretch in the first couple weeks ,,,i always make sure plants have plenty of N for when they stretch ,,mac..

• Like Like x 1
  5. what are the nuots you using. ph levels aswell as runoff. medium used.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fox farm trio is the nutes that are being used. Only using the bloom in flowering. This is first grow. Have 3 600 led lights. Used ocean forest soil. Let them veg for two months. Have been in flower for a month. Temp at night 66 low day temp 77 high. Have inline fan running all hours. Second fan kicks on during light hours. Soil ph was about 6.8. Was giving them half nutes every other watering. Is it a deficiency or excess.

7. So what you’re saying is the plant was left in veg to long?

• Like Like x 1
  8. well givin the fact that excess usually has browning bit no yellowing usually dark green leaves. so its def a deficiancy. giving the fact that its the older bottom leaves tells me it a mobile nuitrient giving all this id say its potassium deficiancy which would also explain low yielding for the time its been under.

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

10. After checking the soil that’s kind of what I was thinking to when all the test where done on soil. How can that be fixed?

11. What should I do next to recover

12. if you are already using bloo. nuits you can get a supplement nuitrient that has more phos so u can up the level of it in the nuitrient water batch

13. Until we get it, bc have to order it. When watering today should I give full dose of nutes to all three plants?

14. Check out the other pictures and look at the last pic where the pants has leaves turning yellow

15. i would water with what your doing in ppm currently i prefer finding singled out nuits because increasing a advanced nuit (grow bloom boost) may fix one proplem but can increase chances of having to much of another. but increasing it may also just resovle your issue so because of preferences i will let you decide on weither you want to increase or keep adding current amount until you get some in.

16. Thanks for the help!

17. #17 old shol4evr, Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    delete

19. Damn dude, seems like the same issues here. I’ll check it this evening and get back with you haven’t checked it in a while. So I should try cal mag you think?

20. #20 old shol4evr, Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    delete