Help! Pre-employment DT

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefs8923, Nov 30, 2012.

1. This is my first post on here but over the past couple of days I've been reading some of the comments on this site about how to pass a DT. I just had to go for a DT and now I'm kind of nervous. I stopped smoking about 5 days ago because I knew at some point I'd have to go for a DT for the new job I just landed. I bought a flush called Test Pure Platinum back in March when I lost my last job. I have been drinking plenty of water the past couple of days even though I know it really doesn't do much good until the actual day of the test. However, the intructions on the drink says to so I did. Today I woke up around 8:30 and drank about 40-60 ounces of water until about 10am. I waited an hour like the directions intructed me to and then downed the flush within a minute or so. I waited 15 mins and then filled the empty bottle up with water and started drinking that until I puked some of it up. It wasn't much (about a mouth full) but I'm sure I wasted some of the detox drink. I waited about an hour and a half and pissed about 3 or 4 times after I took the drink and then went for my DT. I was a little worried that my urine looked too clear but as I started to fill the cup it started to appear bright yellow. The lady who collected my sample didn't say anything about the color of it so I'm hoping it wont come back as diluted/fail. I'm paranoid that my creatinine levels will be off cause I puked up some of the drink. I'm 5'11 and about 200lbs. Before I stopped 5 days ago I was an everyday smoker. Has anyone else had an experience like this? Has anyone passed using Test Pure Platinum? The lab I went to was Labcorp