Help..PPM's Too high...help

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by BLAZENBAKER, Nov 26, 2009.

1. well i have a nutri drip meter for ppms, ph, and water temp. after making a fresh batch of nutes i noticed the lil sensor for the ppms was dirty, so i cleanded and now my ppms r at 2000, when im suppose to b at 1200. dose anyone kno what i can do to bring it down with out adding fresh water, its a 50 gal batch of nutes....help

2. You will have to add water regardless. You can siphon some of your current batch off and save it to top off with or you can just add to the 50 gallons you have. There is no other way to lower the PPM. PPM means parts per million, so you need to add more of the million to lower the parts.

3. aaahh nice, yeah i figuerd theres no other way, im trying to use the water from my dehumdifyer and my a/c and my reverse osmosis water since its lower than my tap water, lower n ppm's. do u think it will work better than my tap water? and thsnks for the response...do u have a project going?

4. RO water is best to use if you have it. Mine comes out about 40-50PPM when the tap is around 500. Real hard water where I live, RO and softener built into the house is a must.

My single plant project is in my sig and gallery. Happy growing.