Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help - Pounding Heart Rate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Floff, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Just smoked a big bowl after a 2 and a half week tbreak and now my chest is pounding. 140 BPM. What do?! :(

2. Just relax man, deep breathes, it's all in your head. I've had a panic attack before.

3. Like these guys said, deep breath, video game maybe (something to take ur mind off). Just not used to it for now brotha, take her easy!

4. Low blood pressure is more than likely the case. It will go away with time, and realize it's absolutely nothing. You could smoke 10 bowls after a 10 year T break and not be in any kind of medical trouble.

5. Go sky diving.

6. Trying. My chest is tingling. Like someones pressing on it. I do have anxiety...

7. take a dump.

8. Do you have any kind of benzo to take?

9. Just remember that this has happened before and you survived and this situation is no different. Just know and tell your self that you WILL be fine in a little bit because it is only marijuana...

10. You are hiiiiggggghhh bro just chill :D

11. just chill man haha you'll be fine, just remember that no one has ever died because of marijuana, and if you do, you're a fuckin pussy hahaha jk

12. All I have is prozac but that's not the same as a benzo, it's an SSRI.

13. Could it be heartburn? And just raised BPm? Maybe two separate things. Ahhh...

14. Inhale for five seconds, exhale for ten seconds. Proven to lower heart rate.

(btw air not weed lol).

15. LOL!, dudes trippin' ballz mayne. :cool:

Edit: BTW this exact thing happened to me my first time smoking and that's how GC came to me! Ik, cool story.

16. You've got to just relax, and get your mind off of it