Help! Poor Babies :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WanusPieHole, May 21, 2003.

1. what does it mean when your the leaves on your plant start turning red? is this bad, good, does anyone know? your help will be greatly appreciated.

just some background information: the plant is about 3 1/2 - 4 weeks old, two days ago i watered with 15-30-15 fertilizer and three days before that i did the same with fertilizer. the plant was outdoors but i just moved indoors today under 50 watts of flouros, im going to get more soon, just need more fixtures.

this is my forst grow and i would love for my dear plant to live and grow nice plump buds. thanks for the help.

p.s. i just got my 10 G13 x BW seeds from johnny reefer seed today. he is reliable, the seeds came unhurt and i am germinating 3 of them right now, i'll report back on those later.

2. sounds like you over fertilized to me and burnt them up.

3. HIGH All, when you first start to feed your babies food...give them 1/2 of what the directions says on the label and then slowly build up to a full feeding. Less chance of hurting the ones you love.

4. Flush it with 1/4 strength fert and pray for them :)

5. its too late, it died. but i have 4 G13xBW seeds that just sprouted that i got from JRS. a slug ate one of them though, so i moved them to a safer place. hopefully these do well.. im also getting some pure thai from cannabiseeds.net which should be coming by the end of the week. i'll keep you guys posted on my sprouts.

6. What kind of food are you giving them???

7. to protect from slugs, surround them with cracked egg shells........Peace out.......Sid

8. Sid, i give you mad props man. You know your weed. I have much respect for someone who keeps himself so knowledgable and well informed about something he is passionate about. mad props. thanks for all the help.

9. lol budjah lips off the ass,dont take it personally...