Help plz

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by keef1986, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I think I have a calcium deficiency in a few of my plants. I believe it was due to my ph tester being out of wack, which I have since recalibrated. I have about 3 weeks til harvest. Is this something that I should be conserned about, or should I just continue feeding the way that I have been. I am using AN's Jungle Juice for a base and also KoolBloom for about a week now.

2. might be too late to correct issue u could try adding nutes to see if it helps

next time try using sensi or lucas formula just using jungle juice and koolbloom is prolly the cause of problem

3. the jungle juice is a 3 part base nutrient so I assumed it had everything that plants needed.

4. I may be wrong but I don't think the plants really need Cal. that late in bloom. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

5. Buds seem to be coming along just fine so I dont think I want to change anything this late in the game, just trying to get as much info as possible. I feel like every grow should be a little better than the last. Always room for improvement.