help plz take a look at them

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Boricua4life, Sep 11, 2009.

1. hey im growing 8 plants from bag seeds thier all about a week an a half old
    so far i been doing this: since day 1 i been watering once a day 4 about 3days then i went on vacation for 4 days which they recived no water n when i came back i noticed some plants were lossing color turning yellow borwn 1 plant curled all the way back and another plant curled upwoards looking like it going to close
    i been using regular tap water and this is a home project so i havent been checking hp level n dont know how i was reading yesterday that discoloring was due to over feeding but dont know if iam also read that i needed magnisiom b/c my 2 bottom leaves were dying out how do i go about adding magnisium? also i have them under 24/7 lighting
    PLZ TAKE A LOOK AT THEM N TELL ME WHAT SHULD I DO
    http://img17.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img00171qq.jpg

2. How hot is it in their space? Air circulation?

Don't use tap water. If you must, just buy a water filter to remove the impurities.

3. When you say "overfeeding" do you mean that you are using nutrients already? If you are, you probably shouldn't be.