Help plz plz plz first grow

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jready, Nov 8, 2012.

1. My plant is one week into flower. I found these leaves at the bottom but the top of the plant is fine please any information is greatly appreciated

TiG

Attached Files:

2. Phosphorus Deficiency is my guess but I'd still love to hear another's opinion.

TiG

3. No worries. If it dies more than 75% you can take it off. Focus on new growth

Be sure to test pH regularly

4. Cool thanks man but there is like three leaves like this the pics r of two separate leaves but they r only on the bottom and everything up top looks good I'm defiantly gona pay attention to the new growth . If the symptoms do get worse and spread to the top how can I help the poor girl

TiG

5. I water her with water in the 6.7 to 6.8 range

TiG

6. What's the runoff pH? What soil?

7. Never measured the runoff ph. I'm using fox farm ocean as a base and added worm casting, kelp meal, blood meal, bone meal, dolomite lime, a little tomato and vegetable tone, Jamaican bat guano, and extra per light. It's my attempt at an organic mix haha this is my first grow so I didn't want to have to nute it except for some teas here and there. It was fine in veg so I was hoping it'd be the same for flower but its just a few bottom leaves. Thanks for helping out man

TiG

8. Not too sure of the exact problem. If they get worse on those leaves pluck em off.

Any other blades know the exact issue?