Help Plz Need Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by marni3d, Mar 2, 2009.

1. #1 marni3d, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Hey all i started doing my first grow. i germinated the seeds then put into rockwool cubes then into my heated propagator! the rockwool cubes have now been in the propagator for 2 days and 2 seeds have spouted! My question is how long do i keep them in this heated propagator to grow before i transfer them into my grow room? do i wait for 3 weeks till they grow into tiny plants? and do i keep the propagator on all the time?

The propagator is now in my empty fishtank, im using the fishtank light so my plants get sum light! this is keep on all the time

thanks

2. Any one?

3. I'm not sure about the propagator. Is that an E-Z Cloner? - if so, you want to put it on a timer for on 15min/off 15min for the entire day. Leave them in there until they have nice white roots poking out of the rockwool (I'd say at least 15-20 root tips).

4. Depends bro... Personally, when using soil I move them after approx 7 days and hit em with the lights. When using hydro I wait until I get a better root system, about 14 days, as the dro is usually perpetual and nute strength is too high for the little ones.

Bottom line - move em when you want to. I would hope your grow room is not a nuclear holocaust of heat and pain right? If it's a good environment...they can go whenever ya want em to. I mean if they were outside they'd simply be facing the sun already right....