[HELP PLZ] My chocolope is gonna die :((

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by vanilla_kush, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Honestly it looks like it looks like nutrient burn. What are you using for soil? What are you using for light? Also 7ph isn't the best for cannabis. Trying watering at 6.5 for soil. Overall the plant does not look bad. Here's some charts for you to look over.[​IMG][​IMG]

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I dunno man - why would you think your plant is gonna die?? Lol - because a couple low bottom leafs, some of which are in contact with your soil are yellowing?

Your new growth looks fine. I wouldn't even personally think twice about those low bottom leaves.

J

• Like Like x 4
  3. Because in the last time I grow this strain. The plant was die because some leafs on low bottom turn into yellow. After that, all leafs on this plant turn into yellow and die :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your plant looks perfectly fine to me. Try keeping the soil just a little bit drier.

I believe you're worrying for nothing.

J

• Like Like x 1
  5. I can't see the pics for some reason. I just harvested Chocolope 2 days ago. I love those super dense crystalline nugs! What stage is the plant in? Flower? Veg? Lower leaves yellow off and die as the plants grow and Chocolope drops a ton of leaves during flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. https://photos.app.goo.gl/X8JNTuhfRapeQBxy2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fH2fM7BG0ceq7Mdt2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nphuxWMoRplSCyN33

Here bro

And It's being veg stage :D

7. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just make sure that when you water her you take into account how much of a root system she has and how big she is above ground. The older she gets the more you can water. Just make sure you let the soil dry out between drenchings. I'd probably trim the lower leaves that can touch the soil to help promote airflow and keep mold and pests at bay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Studies show watering with sparkling mineral water can make plants grow faster and greener but watch out some are high in sodium which can have the opposite effect, if you are just learning i would forgo all the trickery and stick with the basics until you have successfully grown too harvest several times, you plant look great to me id say leaf tip damage is from being in contact with wet soil, like budgetgrow stated i always trim them lower leaves up to prevent a whole host of issues.., learn the "pot lift tech" proper watering is WAY more important then most believe, once you learn it will become second nature for the rest of your growing life..., happy growing

9. Can you please post a link or links to actual scientific peer reviewed studies that prove this.

Thanks

J

10. Haha mineral water, heard it all now . That's going to be a expensive grow.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

11. Did you actually water with aquafina mineral water or was it just reg bottled water? Got thinking after i posted that maybe thats what you meant... I used to use bottled water on clones when i first put them in planters for the added minerals but these days they get reg ol rain water...

12. I know that Poland Springs is just Maine tap water. Lol

13. update new pics