Help plz dont know what’s wrong.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chelms221, Jul 29, 2019.

1. So I’ve been watching my plants and have some yellowing in my leaves what is wrong? What can I do to fix it[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How old and how often do you water and do you adjust the PH of the water

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

3. Going on day 18 and I just watered them today it has been 3 days since watered bc soil was still wet/dark the last pic is of auto blueberry domina from Ministry of Cannabis I have it tied down for LST but it didn’t take it just curved right back up every time I bent it back and tied down further I just gave up on the LST with it

4. On the 2nd pic my autopilot xxl is already beginning flower

5. Im not sure of the PH it’s Brita filtered water,

6. Even with filtered water the ph fluctuates its good to always check the ph , on a soil grow 6.5 would be golden but a 7.0 is tolerable.
    The yellowing could be an abundance of things from ph to over watering to nutrients
    I'd start diagnosing at PH and over watering , here is a reliable page on yellowing.

Why Cannabis Leaves Turn Yellow | Grow Weed Easy

7. Also you don't need to buy an elaborate ph stick , just the drops and ph up and ph down components they come in a kit .
    Well worth the 12-14 dollars it cost .

8. Beginning of flower can cause the inner nodes to yellow , but not typically the larger fan leaves

9. A few pics of how i LST my autos[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Okay sweet, this is my first true attempt at growing, I’ve got 3-4 outside I just threw the seeds out and up they poped I toyed with a few some LST and some extreme topping lol but they all are growing good still. I think I need to change the pots to something more airy bc these 3g buckets have 3. 2” holes in the bottom but the soil is staying wet for days even today when I watered maybe the top 1/4 inch of the soil was dry