HELP PLZ cannabis deficiency 5th week of veg outside grow subcool supersoil with ACT compost teas

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by samuel3879, May 14, 2018.

1. So I'll start out saying I rushed this grow. Just moving to CO right before spring i was in a rush and full on sprint to start my first grow. I wanted to grow using a supersoil, but would not have the time to let it cook appropriately. This was mistake one. I made subcools super soil and didn't let it cook instead I made up a 200 gallon batch and moistened it with a very active Aearated compost tea to help break down the nutrients. Anyway transplants my 2gallon almost rootbound plants into 30 gallon smart pots and put them outside. Everything was looking awesome at first no transplant shock and just huge growth in even the first week after transplant. Except now my plants (two completely different strains) are showing the same discolorization on the new growth. Something to note this did not start till after we had three days of early thunderstorms followed by sun the rest of the day. I've been watering with tap water that I've been bubbling for 48 hours before watering and PhD between 6.5 and 6.8. Giving a 50/50 once a week of a veg aerated compost tea.

Attached Files:

2. good news as these are still in veg

you can manipulate them with ease

if these were mine

I'd gently extract from the pot

remove 50%-75% of the soil

then add river sand or perlite even gravel to dilute the soil

then replant the plants back to their pot

water well...check daily

good luck

3. What happened? Anybody ever use this?
    Does it need any amending done throughout the grow? Or just unmanipulated water from seedling to harvest IMG_20191120_140417.jpg