Help pls. is this nute burn, deficiency or else?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by VT_Growin, Aug 30, 2019.

1. #1 VT_Growin, Aug 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    Growing lemon haze sativa in 25 gallon smart pots of coast of maine stonington blend with perlite. The plants started to turn from a healthy dark green to discolored / bent tips about a month ago after I what I believed was nutrient burn.

The twisting/curling and "claw" at the end of leaves suggested that was the problem.

I was using alfalfa meal, kelp meal and neem seed meal. Added 1/4 cup of each once per month, but then when i did it after a quicker two week period, the problem started to emerge.

So I watered a lot, flushed it out, and still no progress. It has been over a month since I added any nutrients.

We've had plenty of sun.

Leaves are bright/lime green.

Is this actually a nutrient deficiency instead? Other?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. If my only two choices were either nute burn or deficiency, I'd guess deficiency.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If that’s all you’re feeding it, it’s prolly deficiency but are there fungus gnats too?

4. I would at least topdress something in for calcium like oyster shell powder, crab meal, gypsum, biolive, etc.

5. I haven't noticed any potential fungus gnats but will take a closer look.

I think i will top dress with the alfalfa, kelp and neem seed meal and see how it responds.